Bricolage

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Tue May 27 14:16:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 08:46:25AM +0200, Marcela Maslanova wrote:
> I would like to help you but I failed at cpan dependencies. I can't install
> Math::BigInt::GMP from CPAN (known problem?).

Odd.  It builds in mock fine for me...

> Also we should review Math::BigInt::GMP and Net::FTPServer, if we want
> Bricolage once in Fedora.

Actually, both have been reviewed already.  Math::BigInt::GMP should be
in rawhide now, and I was just waiting for a little bit more feedback on
Net::FTPServer before I built the package.  (Oh, and I need to drop in
some initscripts or xinetd configuration.)

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/