What to do about perl-RPM2...

Robin Norwood robin.norwood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:51:31 UTC 2008

So, perl-RPM2 fails to build in rawhide after recent rpm changes.  The
upstream maintainer no longer has interest in the module, so as things
stand it's dead in CPAN until and unless someone takes it over.  The
breakage seems to be due to internal changes in rpm.  I might have a
little time this weekend to look at it, but I'm not really willing to
be upstream for RPM2 long term.

Should we drop it from F10?  I don't know how widely used it is.

--
Robin Norwood

-Lao Tzu, Te Tao Ching