Broken dependencies: perl-Catalyst-Runtime

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:48:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Alex Lancaster
<alexl at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

>> perl-Catalyst-Runtime has broken dependencies in the development tree:
>> On ppc:
>>       perl-Catalyst-Runtime-5.71001-1.fc11.noarch requires perl(Term::Size::Any)
>
> Is anybody working on fixing this?  It's been broken for about a week
> now.

Don't you just hate it when "simple" updates to existing packages
bring in a whole bunch of unexpected dependencies....

Since I've got a few Catalyst updates of my own, I went pressed ahead
with Devel::Hide and Term::Size::Perl already - both were imported and
built this morning.  I'm just about to make a review request for
Term::Size::Any itself, so we normal service should be resumed
shortly.

--
Iain.