Updating RPM auto-requires

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Fri Feb 20 20:24:37 UTC 2009

The Perl auto-requires rpmbuild generates are pretty cool, but annoying when
it comes to modern (or even not-so-modern) Perl syntax.  It also has no clue
how to figure out Moose/Mouse deps, not to mention even the mundane "use
base" style constructs.

So, I hacked together the beginnings of a little doc, listing a series of
requirements for what I think the next-gen Perl auto-requires script should
do.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Better_RPM_Perl_Auto-Requires

Thoughts?  It's little more than a brain-dump right now, but seemed like a
good point to start soliciting input on :)

                                         -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia