[Fwd: Padre Plugins in downstream distributions]

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 13:06:07 UTC 2009

Chris Weyl wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Chris Weyl <cweyl at alumni.drew.edu> wrote:
>>> Let's throw them up on the Wishlist page and sort through them there...
>>> Looks like there are deps on 16 dists not yet in Fedora:
>> [...]
>>
>> This is awesome!
>>
>> Thanks both Marcela and Chris and the rest of the Fedora Perl team.
>
> Nothing's packaged yet ;)
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Perl_Wishlist#Task-Padre-Plugin-Deps
>
>                              -Chris
> --
> Chris Weyl
> Ex astris, scientia
>
> --
> Fedora Extras Perl SIG
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Perl
Anyway we are stucked with updates of Padre because of Wx::Perl::Dialog.
There is again problem with unsetting display for rpmbuild. I know that
earlier the problem was in different package and that was fixed.
If anyone has some experiences with this rpm error, please let me know
the correct solution.
Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.bttX7K: line 29:  8857 Aborted
/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=vendor
Regards,
--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno