ATT: Upgrading perl-Email-Simple to 2.005

Stepan Kasal skasal at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 17:20:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

earlier in this thread, Marcela noticed that bugzilla requires
perl-Email-Simple.  That observation inspired me to look at
bugzilla.spec.

perl-Email-Simple is an explicit "Require", without any explaining
comment.  I was not able to find any reason for this require.  I
guess it might be just an unwanted inheritance.

Then I looked at the other perl-* explicit requires in bugzilla.spec;
it seems they are all handled by rpm's automatic dependency tracing.

The only exception is perl-SOAP-Lite, which is sometimes imported
through "eval".  Since I was not sure about that one, I left it
intact.

To sum up, I removed all Require: perl-* from bugzilla.spec, except
for perl-SOAP-Lite.  I comitted that and built into rawhide; I hope I
have not broken anything.

Cheers,
	Stepan