Task::Kensho from Enlightened Perl

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:24:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

you might know that there is a relatively new organization called
Enlightened Perl
http://www.enlightenedperl.org/
One of their projects is to create a CPAN module called Task::Kensho
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Task-Kensho/ with the sole purpose of setting the
dependencies to a list of highly recommended modules.

After seeing the post of Dave Cross http://use.perl.org/~davorg/journal/38730
about building rpms from all the modules I thought it might be a good
target for the Fedora Perl maintainers as well to turn those packages to be
official Fedora and then maybe Red Hat packages.

So I'd like to ask you to add Task::Kensho to the list of perl
packages you include in Fedora. Satisfying all of the dependencies
will bring a nice subset of CPAN to the Fedora users.

regards
  Gabor