private so provides filtering...

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Sun May 24 00:57:53 UTC 2009

So, in today's rawhide there are still 184 perl-* packages that provide a
.so they shouldn't.  If there aren't any screams, sometime in the not too
distant future I'm going to loop over them, add the filtering code we hashed
out earlier, and kick builds off in rawhide.

      http://fedorapeople.org/~cweyl/private_libs

If you'd rather I didn't touch your package for whatever reason, or want to
do it yourself, either let me know or add the filter and rebuild. :-)

                                  -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia