Issues with ice-python

Timothy Selivanow ravenoak at virtualxistenz.com
Tue Jul 29 22:16:41 UTC 2008

I forgot to put the details of my environment (oops, you mean people
that read these mailing lists /don't/ read minds!?!?).  I'm running F9
on x86_64.

Additionally, I just installed ice-python using the ZeroC repository on
CentOS 5 (i386) to compare results (there was mention in README.fedora
that the Fedora spec was based on the one provided by upstream, ZeroC).
The site-packages/Ice directory has the same stuff on either machine, so
is this a bug in the diff between %{python_sitearch} and
%{python_sitelib}?  I attempted to install ice-python.i386, but there is
no such package available for x86_64.

--Tim