[Fedora-python-devel-list] Just another introduction

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:48:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> wrote:
> It seems it's the time for introductions again...
>
>  I'm the Red Hat/Fedora person for among other things a number of
>  configuration tools in Python and I use it in a number of other
>  (private) projects as well. Some of these involve TurboGears, some
>  don't ;-).

Mind if I squeeze into your thread a bit... ?

Hi, I'm Arthur, and I like Python

I consider Python and C++ to be my languages of choice (in that order)
though I am not really a guru in either. My recent (ongoing) project
involved utilizing Django.

(BTW: having to hit reply all is a easy to forget)

( www.pembo13.com )