[Fedora-python-devel-list] I <3 Python

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:51:24 UTC 2008

I'm a programmer wannabe.  I've used Python to write some simple scripts
for my own purposes, and a while back I worked on a PyGTK applet for
Twitter.  Because I failed to make any noise about it, assuming my work
was crap, it went months without any love, and other people jumped in to
fill that void.

I'm not any better of a programmer now, but I love the language and have
to say that I understand OOP somewhat now because of it, which is
something I can't say after courses in C++.