[Fedora-r-devel-list] collaborating on ggplot2 ?

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Tue Sep 1 01:37:08 UTC 2009

Jack Tanner wrote:
> I'd like to get the ggplot2 library package-able. I cannot sign up as a
> maintainer, but I can work on spec files. ggplot2 has a whole bunch of
> dependencies: [...]
>
> Would anyone be interested in taking this on with me and writing spec
> files for some of the ggplot2 prereqs?

I'd also like to get ggplot2 into Fedora.  I'm in a similar situation to
you, however, in that my free time is scarce.  (Ever since joining the
world of startups, my Fedora-hacking time has gone to near zero.)
Still, if we can chip away at this task, we'll eventually get it done.  :-)

Let's divide up the prerequisites and package 'em.  I'd like to claim
plyr because I have a need for that package on its own.

Anybody else want to pile on ggplot2?

Cheers,
Tom