[Fedora Robotics] rcssserver3d spec

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:08:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

First of all, excuse me for my absence in Wednesday's meeting. I was not
able to access the internet.

Anyway, I've prepared a spec file considering Fedora packaging
guidelines and I think I'm almost ready to create a package review
request. I'll upload my spec and SRPM files somewhere and create a
package review request. But till then, it would be nice if you can have
a brief look at my spec file and let me know your suggestions.

I've attached the spec file to this email.

Thanks,

Hedayat