[Fedora Robotics] Greetings

John McLean jesusfreak91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:46:12 UTC 2008

I introduced myself yesterday at the meeting on irc, but I'll take a moment
to reintroduce myself since only two others were on the channel when I
introduced myself.

My name is John McLean, and I'm a fedora intern at Red Hat working for Greg
DeKoenigsberg.  I'd like to help out with the robotics SIG, but don't know
where to start.  I'm starting to learn about the software that's listed on
the wiki page, and from what I understand this SIG is mainly just trying to
get software packaged and in the fedora repos right now.  If there's a
project within this SIG that needs working on, just let me know and I'll
start working on it.

--John