[Fedora Robotics] player/stage demo program

John McLean jesusfreak91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:49:50 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I recently returned from my trip, and I'm going to start writing up a demo
program for player and stage in the next few days. I'll probably write it
in C, since the C library for player is the most documented (I would write it
in python --much simpler-- except there is nearly no documentation
for the playerc module).  What are we looking for in a demo program in
terms of functionality?  Does it need to be interactive? What interfaces
should I include (ie. position, laser, ptz, etc.)?  I'm looking for a
general idea of what I should start with.

--John