[Fedora Robotics] Meeting!

John McLean jesusfreak91 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:50:56 UTC 2008

I have consecutive classes until 19:00 UTC, so I won't be able to join in
later.  I can definitely give some notes here though.

I haven't been able to work on a demo program for p/s/g for the past month
or so -- in a very literal sense I don't have enough time to work on it
due to school, extracurriculars, and college apps.  I've been trying to
fit it in over the weekends and I can't find the time.  I hate to dump
this one someone else, but that may be what I have to do for the time
being, unless you all have a solution I haven't thought of.

--John