Welcome

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 21:31:54 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 16:24 -0500, Josh Bressers wrote:
> Critical: Don't bother waiting for the maintainer, do whatever it takes to
>     fix it.
> Important: A few days.
> Moderate: A few weeks.
> Low: A few months.

I like this too.  Anything to simplify.  Within Legacy we tried ot make
things way too complicated to begin with.  Over time we've adopted much
more simple processes and continue to do so.  As Legacy adopts more
Extras like infrastructure, it would make sense for Extras and Legacy to
collaborate on security policies.  One applies to Core packages in EOL
releases (Legacy) the other applies to Extras packages in general.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora