fedora-security/audit

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 12:23:58 UTC 2006

> Hi,
>
> I just saw commit messages on the cvs-list for fedora-security/audit.
>
> Whats is this file (I know the answer seems obvious). What is its
> purpose how up to date is it. Is someone putting the found
> vulnerabilities in bugzilla?
>
> I think that this file is _great_, yet notting seems to be done with it?

fedora-security/audit is a directory, you can see it here:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/fedora-security/audit/?root=fedora

I make reference to the fc4 and fc5 files in this message:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-security-list/2006-March/msg00010.html

The security response team tracks known issues in FC4 and FC5 in those
files.

--
    JB