New FE vulnerabilities

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 17:06:30 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:59 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> BTW #2, would it be possible to set Reply-To for this list to the list
> address?

Is your client not smart enough to handle 'reply-list' ?  List-post
headers exist for a reason.  In this list, where replying privately to a
poster is going to be a common occurrence, I'd MUCH rather see reply-to
NOT get munged and create misfires to the list itself.   I'm sorry your
client doesn't support list-post, perhaps complain upstream?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora