New FE vulnerabilities

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Mar 9 20:04:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:33 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:

> > I am interested, and will probably get more involved in the future once
> > I find new owners for a bunch of packages I'd rather no longer maintain
> > in FE (I have too much on my plate at the moment).
>
> What packages, how much work? Maybe I can take over a few.

I haven't really gone through the list yet, but will be posting a
summary to the extras list after I do, which will probably be pretty
shortly after FC5 is out.

> There already is a similar link on the security Sig wiki page.

Um, is that something else than
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Security ?
("This page is currently obsolete but the Security SIG will move back
here once the structure is finalized.")