Approved by the board

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Mon May 8 19:42:41 UTC 2006

> We're now approved by the FESCO board.
>
> So a few things we need to do, setup wiki space for the security
> response group/team/whatever, include in there policy about what we're
> doing.  Then link to this policy from the Extras main page where
> appropriate.
>
> Step 3, profit!

Jesse,

Thanks for the update.  Do you know if there is a preference as to the
namespace we use for our policies and procedures in the wiki (I have no
desire to anger anyone by just making things up)?

The end of last week was terribly busy for me so I've still not gotten to
start writing documentation :(

I do see people have been adding things to the fe4/5 files.  If anyone has
any suggestions on how to improve the logging format, please let me know.
Nothing is written in stone.

--
    JB