Approved by the board

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon May 8 19:48:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 15:42 -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
> Thanks for the update.  Do you know if there is a preference as to the
> namespace we use for our policies and procedures in the wiki (I have no
> desire to anger anyone by just making things up)?

I don't think there is anything really.  I'd say /Security as its own
namespace, and other projects can point to it, bet included in int,
reference it etc..  We want the project to grow to be larger than just
Extras, so might as well start w/ the more global approach.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora