CVE-2006 entries added

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon May 8 22:11:18 UTC 2006

>>>>> "CR" == Chris Ricker <kaboom at oobleck.net> writes:

CR> bsd-games

I know the package owner did a lot of work on this package to minimize
security issues; I'm pretty sure it didn't make it into the repo with
any known problems.

CR> clamav

I think all known issues are solved with the latest update (unless any
new ones have come in in the past week.

CR> nethack

Same issue as with bsd-games.

CR> Do people see a need to extend this back any further, or is
CR> CVE-2006 a good line to draw as a beginning for when we track CVE?

It's a good an arbitrary point as any, I suppose.  Perhaps half-way
back through 2005 would be more complete, but I don't know if it would
be worth the valuable time of a volunteer.

 - J<