Fedora Security Response Team

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed May 10 13:40:52 UTC 2006

DE> SO how hard would it be to re-tool this script to look up things
DE> in legacy's repositories?

There's not much to it, but it does extract information from the
owners.list file which wouldn't make much sense for Legacy (or Core,
for that matter).  Without that you're basically looking through
directories for files with the right name.

DE> (I haven't yet looked at the script in detail...)

It's now on the order of 100 lines of perl after making everything
talk over the network to the FTP servers; nothing huge.

 - J<