perl-Net-SSLeay vulnerability

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Thu May 11 01:29:42 UTC 2006

> The maintainer of perl-Net-SSLeay, Jose Pedro Oliveira
> <jpo at lsd.di.uminho.pt> just contacted me about the procedure for
> getting a security review; it seems the version in FC3 and FC4 has a
> vulnerability but he would like some additional review of the
> backport.  I asked him to contact this list, but I'm not sure it's
> open to nonmembers.

Anyone may post to this list (non subscriber posts are moderated, so it
won't show up right away).  One of the goals of this list is to allow third
parties to send us mails without having to subscribe to the list.  It's the
reason I don't have a list reply-to.  If an outsider mails the list, they
should stay on the Cc list.

--
    JB