Fedora Extras 3

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon May 22 15:18:31 UTC 2006

>>>>> "TL" == Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> writes:

[Broken dependencies]
TL> Is it that bad?

Well, there's plague, which depends on a version of createrepo newer
than what shipped in core.  Core will never issue an update, so extras
stays broken.  Maybe Legacy will ship an update and we can get
everything back together.

But there have been other busted dependencies for months now.

About maintaining FE3, I see the point; I was just confused.  But
according to the CVE list that Dennis put together, FE3 is no worse
off than FE4 is so at this point we can fix FE3 by working on FE4.

The issues are mantis and thttpd; both has open issues even on FE5.
(I'd check bugzilla for status but it's still down.)

 - J<