epel security

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 09:55:56 UTC 2007

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 13:44 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Would it be possible and/or advisable for us to add some audit files
> for epel?
>
> EPEL has quite a few less packages than Fedora does, but we still need
> a way to track security issues, etc. If they are all in the same place
> then we can update them at the same time that Fedora releases audit
> files are updated.
>
> Thoughts? Concerns?
> Shall I just make them?

I still have no idea about how is EPEL securit ygoing to be handled. If
it is going to be the same way as Fedora, please do add the audit files,
and also generate manifests for epel.

> kevin

Cheers,
--
Lubomir Kundrak (Security Response Team)
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic