pam_mount security update

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Mon Sep 8 13:26:03 UTC 2008

On Monday 08 September 2008 12:23:40 Tomas Hoger wrote:

> I also did some minor changes to your update requests.  One thing that
> remains quite unclear with them is why libHX update is included in the
> same update request.

The libHX update is included there, because the pam_mount update needs the
newer libHX library. Afaik both packages need to be in one update to make
sure they are both synced to the server at the same time. LibHX is afaik only
used by the upstream maintainer for his various projects. The changelog is
also intended, because there was no 0.42 release of pam_mount afaik.

Regards,
Till