Su from an unprivileged account

Nic¤ nico33b at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 16 09:08:27 UTC 2004

Hmm...

I turned off user_canbe_sysadm, I gave the user
user_test the role staff_r, and when I try
from the user_test shell with the context
user_test:user_r:user_t to transit to the
user_test:staff_r:staff_t :

[user_test at localhost user_test]$ newrole -t staff_t -r
staff_r
Authenticating user_test.
Password:
failed to exec shell
: Permission non accordée

Does anyone know why ?

Nico

 --- Gene Czarcinski <gene at czarc.net> a écrit : > On
Thursday 15 April 2004 15:45, Daniel J Walsh