SELinux issues

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Thu Apr 22 15:15:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 16:34, Colin Walters wrote:
> Right - I think someone here looked at doing that and just gave up.  We
> have someone working on writing a new file monitoring system, hopefully
> something will happen there soon.

"file monitoring system" on what level? A fam replacement or a dnotify
replacement? I know he's employed by Novell these days, but RML seems
pretty close to replacing both of these (of course, I haven't been able
to find any code for his mysterious "kernel events layer"...)

--
Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com>