Problem with Tresys tools on Core 2

Karl MacMillan kmacmillan at tresys.com
Fri Apr 30 14:23:19 UTC 2004

> Nick,
>
> Seuser looks for the policy.conf file in /etc/security/selinux/src by
> default, but it seems that some systems only have the policy.conf file in
> /etc/security/selinux/src/policy (note the extra policy directory at the
> end). If that is the case on your system, in the file
> /usr/share/setools/seuser.conf change the line:
>
> policy.conf     /etc/security/selinux/src/policy.conf

> policy.conf     /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/policy.conf
>

> On my Fedora Core 2 test 2 system the policy.conf is in both locations -
> anyone know which is the location for default installs of Fedora Core 2?

Steve Smalley reminded me that this change of location was discussed a while
ago. We will change the default location for seuser for the next release,
but until then this change will need to be made to the configuration file.
Dan, any way to get this minor update made to the redhat packages?

Karl

Karl MacMillan
Tresys Technology
http://www.tresys.com