Cannot login with SELinux tuned on

Hi All!

I have a problem trying to log on with SELinux enforced.

Every time i'm typing a user name and password it prompts:

'Would you like to enter a security context? [y]'

This does not seem to be a proper behavior as in such case i cannot login from the graphic login screen at all. It always returns an error saying something like: 'Cannot load a default context'.

The system was upgraded from FC1 to FC2test. Then the following line was added to the /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/users file

user testuser roles { user_r };

Policy was rebuilt and reloaded as well as all files in the system were relabeled.

I also ran the following line

/usr/sbin/setfiles /etc/security/selinux/file_contexts /home

as suggested.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? What am i doing wrong? Any help, comments would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Igor.