Is there a way to uninstall the SE-extensions?

I installed the fedora core 2 and i am not really happy with the SElinux
behaviour.
since i ported our video software to the 2.6 kernel i used the fedora core 2
release.
but unhappily i installed it with the SElinux option. Is there a way to get
rid of the SElinux
without having to reinstall the buddy again?

thnx for help, axel.