missing policies?

Ric Letson digitalcontrol at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 4 22:08:23 UTC 2004

Where are the user policies located?

Am I missing /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/users or has the user list
moved to another location? It may be somewhere else and I'm just not
finding it, my only experience with selinux was on gentoo.

Also, does anyone know of any good documentation on the Fedora Core 2
SELinux implementation? The Fedora website is pretty sparse as far as
any documentation goes, probably due to it not being written yet.

OS: Fedora Core 2 Test 2 (installed by ftp from redhat mirror)
Policy: policy-1.9-15
Coreutils: policycoreutils-1.9-12

--
Ric Letson, NB2E