SELinux and ReiserFS

nate at mountaintimes.com nate at mountaintimes.com
Mon Apr 5 00:34:58 UTC 2004

I just had the idea to install FC2 Test 2 with the Reiser file system.

Boot off CD, run "linux reiserfs", format, install everything looks good, but on
boot there's nothing but AVC errors about /sbin/init.

I am suspecting that the Reiser FS problems with SELinux aren't fixed, and this
is an impossible combination.

Am I wrong? Is there a way to install FC2 without issues on a Reiser file
system, if not the option to should be removed and some documentation should be
referenced.

Thanks for a great distro guys.

Nate Solberg
Information Systems Admin