Re: SELinux for RHEL3

Hi Dan,

--On Monday, April 05, 2004 10:16 PM -0400 Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> wrote:

No I was attempting to keep them current, but eventually the FC versions
changed to much to keep doing.  There will be RHEL 4 Alpha and Betas
available soon,  but most of those are based off of FC2.

I understand <g>. Thanks just the same for the earlier RHEL 3 packages and your helpful reply.

Also installing
new kernels and SELinux on RHEL 3 is not supported.

Understandable, and understood <g>.

Cheers,

Bill McCarty, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Technology