SELinux and Oracle Database 10g

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Apr 13 13:48:42 UTC 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:49, Werner Puschitz <w at puschitz.com> wrote:
> Is anyone working on a policy for Oracle 10g yet?
>
> I'm thinking about writing an article that will cover the whole process of
> securing an Oracle database 10g using MAC. And I'm also thinking about
> writing a policy for Oracle Database 10g and for Oracle's Real Application
> Cluster (RAC).
>
> If anyone is already working on it, please let me know.

It's on my todo list.  I've downloaded the necesary Oracle files, but haven't
got around to doing anything with them yet.  As I lack any significant Oracle
experience I figure that I need to dedicate at least a day of non-stop work
to it, and I've got lots of other things happening at the moment.  But I'll
get on to it soon!