Kernel audit messages

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed Apr 14 00:09:47 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 08:36, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:36, Mike Chambers <mike at netlyncs.com> wrote:
> > I have found these this morning in my logs after the latest kernel from
> > rawhide on a FC2T2 system...
>
> I've attached a new procmail policy, please check it out.
>
> I would like to know what procmail is doing with Perl, is it just for
> spamassasin?  If so then we probably need a domain transition.
>
> In any case we don't want to grant procmail_t access to shadow_t.  Either the
> access is not needed and we can use a dontaudit, or we need to change
> procmail to use unix_chkpwd or some other method of doing whatever it may
> want to do.  It's bad enough that we have to grant RADIUS servers access to
> it!

I've copied your procmail.te file to replace the other one.  Do I have
to relabel or do anything else for it to take effect?  I am planning on
doing an upgrade here in the next few minutes which I believe updates my
policy rpm to policy-1.11.2.  Would that do it auto or even overwrite
the .te file?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"