Re: Pam_mount and SELinux

>> One problem I am having right now is that when pam_mount tries to execute
>> mount it fails with a "permission denied" error.  But I get no related
>> AVC log from SELinux.  If I disable SELinux's enforcing then I get no
>> error and everything works fine.

> What is the mount point?  Is there a mounton rule for it?

The permission denied error is because pam_mount does not seem to have
permission to execute mount.

I added a mounton rule, but this did not solve my problem.  I am
especially confused by the fact that SELinux is not logging any failures.
I would expect an "avc: denied" error.  This feels like a traditional
Unix permissions issue but does not occur when SELinux is not enforcing
its policies.

--
Mike

:wq