Re: Locally defined file contexts

On 15.04.2004 15:43, Gene Czarcinski wrote:

As I currently understand things, only the tunable.te and users files are intended for modification by the user or local installation. The rest or the files are for policy-sources and will be updated when the package is updated. I want some place to put rules similar to those in file_contexts or types.fc which will be used to build the master files_contexts but not be replaced when policy-sources is updated.

If you put an _additional_ file into the appropriate directory, it should be picked up by the make scripts and will not be overwritten by upgrades. For example, I have /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/domains/misc/local.te for local policy add-ons and /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/file_contexts/misc/local.fc for local file_contexts add-ons.

Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin cs caltech edu (office), aleksey nogin org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907