VMware + SELinux

Hi all

I've recently installed VMware 4.5.1 on Fedora 2 Test 2 with SELinux in enforcing mode. The configuration process only works while enforce=0 and after every reboot I get a message that VMware has not been configured yet and I have to rerun the configuration and recreate the vmmon and vmnet modules. During this I get a hell of a lot avc denied messages.
I'm quite new to SELinux but i'm guessing this is because there is no default permission for VMware in the policy. Has anyone else tried this, or perhaps get some help how to configure VMware to work alongside SELinux ?

VMware-workstation-4.5.1-7568
policy-1.11.2-8
kernel-2.6.5-1.326

Thanx