Re: FC2-T2 and selinux

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 13:24, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> Let me empahsize -- please be sure to specify enforcing=0 for the first boot
> after install if you have installed with selinux "active".
>
> If you do not, the X configuration and firstboot get screwed up.  I may be
> easier to just reinstall than trying to fix things.

I was able to recover via fixfiles restore (and also purged /tmp to be
sure).  I also had problems with the X server starting due to erroneous
file labels, but was able to login and run fixfiles, then rebooted and
everything worked ok.  I sent the output from fixfiles restore to Dan
and Russell.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>
National Security Agency