Core 2 SELinux installation

>From the message titled 'Fedora Core 2 and SELinux'

> SELinux *will* be included in Fedora Core 2 test 3 and the final
> Fedora Core 2 release. However, SELinux will be disabled by default.
> To install with SELinux support, pass 'selinux' to the installer
> on the command line. (Or, configure it appropriately in kickstart).

Why are we using the command line option to install SELinux process. I
provided to the SEL list, a comp.xml skeleton that I used to add SEL to
Core 1. In the original framework I just added dependencies that were
not on the std Linux install (i.e. sharutils). A follow through to this
could provide a separate selection within the group for policy tools and
source to allow the installer to put the source in place as well (as
shown in the category section below)

   <name>SELinux Installation</name>
    <description>Install this group of packages to configure the system
for SELinux installation.</description>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">sharutils</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">linuxdoc-tools</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">netpbm-progs</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">tetex-latex</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">autoconf213</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">elfutils-devel</packagereq>
     <packagereq type="mandatory">libcroco-devel</packagereq>
      <subcategory>policy tools/source</subcategory>

Nick Gray
Senior Systems Engineer
Bruzenak Inc.
nagray austin rr com