Re: Trying to get user modification tools and policy source

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 22:27, Nick wrote:
> I obviously can't do my old procedure since the policy source wasn't
> installed.

The Tresys setools depend on policy-sources, so you'll still need them
anyway.  yum install checkpolicy policy-sources.  IMHO, they should be
installed by default unless someone explicitly chooses minimal install.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>
National Security Agency