Re: Core 2 SELinux installation

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:02:32 EDT, Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>  said:

> SELinux provides flexible support for security policies in recognition
> of the fact that a single policy won't meet everyone's desires or
> needs.

Just in case my previous note was unclear - I actually agree with Stephen.
If I'm reading his proposal correctly, it *is* something that will be of use in
some environments - it's just that my needs are going in other directions.
(Similarl to the fact there's a need for an Oracle-class database system, even
though I don't run any of those either)...