Politicas SElinux

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Aug 6 10:12:58 UTC 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:05, "Ma. Alejandra Castillo  M."
<acastillo at condorweb.net> wrote:
> hello, it will make my thesis project on SElinux, where creale a politica
> not even defined so that service. By the same I look for much information
> on the matter. As they are the politicas already defined? where podria to
> find? I wait for its answers, greetings and thanks.

In an IRC conversation I suggested the creation of a Spanish language SE Linux
mailing list.

http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/talks/ibmtu-2004/
Regarding policy creation, the lab exercises at the above URL may help you,
but you need both Fedora Core 2 and Fedora Core 3 test 1 to complete them.