Fedora and udev

Joshua Brindle jbrindle at tresys.com
Sun Aug 22 15:05:27 UTC 2004

I posted a patch here that pebenito did a while back for ramfs and lkcl
also did one for tmpfs (which may be better for /dev since it's swappable)
both are mostly cut and paste jobs but they add the necessary support.

I'd like to reiterate though, that udev support for selinux is *broken*!
if the correct policy isn't in place you will cause race conditions

Joshua