xfs socket startup fails with strict policy

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Fri Aug 27 00:11:43 UTC 2004

Hi Richard,

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 23:12, Richard Hally wrote:
> Look like the correction needs to be made in the X startup script. At
> least I run into the problem when trying to start X. But I guess I'm
> silly to think the bug should be reported against xorg-X11.  Isn't xfs
> part of or used by xorg-X11?

Looks like I'm the silly one ;-\ . I stand corrected. Of course xfs is
an integral part of the xorg-x11 source rpm. I believed this to be a
policy issue though, so I missed that report.

If the mislabeling happens during startup (hadn't thought of it that
way, but now you say, fixfiles relabel did ask me to remove /tmp files)
this is indeed more of an xfs (xorg) issue than a policy matter.

Checking xorg-x11 for entries wouldn't have been a bad idea anyway ;) .

Leonard.