dot directory - (exceptions)

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 17:49:46 UTC 2004

Jim Cornette wrote:

> After finally getting SELinux working, I had a message related to the
> .whatever configuration directories in the /home/user  directories.
> The local email to root is attached. The mail in not long and seems to
> be fairly minor. The other errors are obvious within the attachment.
> (kernel modules, etc)
>
> I don't know if this is helpful or just a "not again", but here it is.
>
> Jim

The below files were originally root owner and group. I changed these to be owned by jim using the program mc. I didn't chmod user <file> or chgrp user <file>.
I don't know if using thealternative method would have kept the relabeling files error free.

/home/jim/avc-kernel-reinstall.txt
/home/jim/fixfiles-cron
/home/jim/relabeled.targeted.permissive.txt

Jim