sendmail.postfix avc denied problem

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Dec 2 21:23:55 UTC 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 01:34 pm, Edy Corak wrote:
> Helo List,
>
> i have a problem sending mail from php script.
>
> audit(1101900916.389:0): avc:  denied  { getattr } for  pid=18363
> exe=/bin/bash path=/usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix dev=md0 ino=7518272
> scontext=root:system_r:httpd_sys_script_t
> tcontext=system_u:object_r:sbin_t tclass=file
>
> Everything other works very good with SELinux.
>
> System FC3 Postfix, SELinux enforcing, targeted.
>
> Thank you for any help.

Hi,

Please don't start a new thread in someone elses thread.

I know you changed the subject line, but that does not remove the old thread,
as that information is stored in the header of the email.

The correct way to save keystrokes is not to change the subject but to right
click on the list name and selecting New.

Thanks,
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin